"WHAT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE TODAY WILL SOON BECOME YOUR WARM-UP"
Pro Athlete & Fitness Trainer
CHOOSE YOUR ONLINE WORKOUT
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
Ross Caesar is a leading health and wellness expert based in Bermuda with over twenty years of experience in the industry. Ross has achieved his IFBB Professional status in the Amature Olympia in South America, he has won Mr. Bermuda title six times and successfully competed in the Niagara and Texas Professional Show along with numerous international competitions.
His clientel ranges from a variety of athletes of various sports, models, business professionals and those who are looking to make a lifestyle change. Along with Ross’s experience he has achieved and holds numerous personal training certificates and coaching certificates which includes life coaching.
● Fitness and Nutrition Diploma from Thomas Education Direct
● Personal Fitness and Nutrition Certificate from American Aerobic Association
International (AAAI) and International Sports Medicine Association (ISMA)
● National Coaching Certificate from the Coaching Association of Canada
Ross is a ECA World Fitness member and continues to maintain and keep-up-date with the latest in the fitness and health industry and has completed the following workshops from C.H.E.K Institute:
● Women, metabolism and the hormonal highway
● The science of breathing and movement
● Eat this not that
● Functional core conditioning
● Equal but not the same - considerations for training females
● Movement as medicine
● A holistic approach to overcoming knee pain
● How to work with medical professionals
● Exercise and the females - What’s estrogen got to do with it
"In just 6 months of training with Ross; I lost 38 pounds"
January 10, 2021
"Reaching my goal of 22% body fat was so easy with Ross"
February 10, 2021
"I crossed the finish line on my first marathon"
March 10, 2021